Iraqi Journalist Hurls Shoes At 'Dog' Bush
Baghdad, Iraq, 14 December 2008 (AFP) - An Iraqi journalist Montadhar Al-Zaydi hurled his shoes and an insult at [War Criminal] George W. Bush, without hitting
him, as the US [Israeli-ZionCon] President was shaking hands with the
Iraqi premier at his Baghdad office on Sunday.
As the two leaders met in Nuri al-Maliki's private office, a
journalist sitting in the third row jumped up, shouting: "It is the
farewell kiss, you dog," and threw his shoes one after the other
[THIS IS THE FAREWELL KISS, YOU DOG! "This is a gift from the Iraqis.
This is the farewell kiss, you dog," the journalist shouted (in
Arabic), Steven Lee Myers of The New York Times reported in a pool
report to the White House press corps. Myers reported that the man
threw the second shoe and added: "This is from the widows, the orphans
and those who were killed in Iraq." - AP]
Maliki made a protective gesture towards the US [Israeli-ZionCon]
President, who ducked and was not hit.
The journalist, Muntazer al-Zaidi from Al-Baghdadia [satellite TV]
channel which broadcasts from Cairo [Egypt], was frogmarched from the
room by security staff, an AFP journalist said.
Soles of shoes are considered the ultimate insult in Arab culture.
After [Iraq's President] Saddam Hussein's statue was toppled in
Baghdad in April 2003, many onlookers beat the statue's face with
Some Iraqi journalists stood up to apologise.
The White House said Bush ducked to avoid the first shoe, while the
second narrowly missed the [Israeli-ZionCon] President.
Bush said: "Thanks for apologising on behalf of the Iraqi people. It
doesn't bother me. If you want the facts, it was a size 10 shoe that
Playing down the incident, the [Israeli-ZionCon] President later
added: "I don't know what the guy's cause is... I didn't feel the
least bit threatened by it."
(1) Iraqi Hero: http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m49584
(2) Iraqi Deaths Due to U.S. Invasion of Iraq
(3) More Than 1,000,000 Iraqis Murdered by US-NATO
(4) The LANCET Magazine:
Mortality After the US 2003 illegal Invasion of Iraq - A Cross-
Sectional Cluster Sample Survey
(5) Deaths in Iraq: How Many and Why it Matters
(6) Arrest Bush: http://www.arrestbush2009.com
(7) Prosecute Bush: http://www.prosecutionofbush.com
(8) Bush Crimes: http://www.bushcommission.org
(9) Bush Frauds: http://www.bushcrimes.net
(10) Impeach Bush, Cheney, Rice: http://www.impeachbush.org
(11) Impeach the US War Criminals: http://www.democrats.com
(12) Impeach Bush For Peace: http://www.impeachforpeace.org
(13) Impeach Bush For Justice: http://www.impeachbush.tv
(14) Drive Out the Bush Regime: http://www.worldcantwait.net
(15) A Rise in Civilian Deaths and Foreign Troop Fatalities in
illegally Occupied Afghanistan
Send virtual shoes, too! 'I urge everyone around the world to email George Bush at email@example.com a picture of a shoes
George W Bush
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington DC, USA
The Game - Can you throw a shoe at bush?
FREEDOM of SPEECH, FREEDOM of SHOES