Friday, December 5, 2008
Mumbai Terror Attacks : THE TRUTH
Did A Ship Really Sail from Karachi to Mumbai with Terrorists? NO! Here's Why!
Total Distance from Karachi Port to Mumbai Port = 500 nautical miles
1 nautical mile = 1,852 metres exactly
One nautical mile converts to:
* 1,852 metres (exact)
* 1.150779 mile
The speed of the troller India accused of that traveled from Karachi to Mumbai was traveling in is 10 nautical miles per hour at the max!
Lets do some simple math. We have distance, we have speed. We can get the time.
T = Distance/Speed
T = 500/10
T = 50 hrs (Just a little over 2 days)
Now here's the interesting bit.
Number of Radars along the West Indian Coast = 21 known
21 radars missed a troller that was illegally traveling in Indian waters for over 2 days? And a troller is no little fishing boat, it's visible to the naked eye. How in the world did the Indian Navy not see it? Not even 1 Indian Navy personnel on the coast or at sea managed to detect it.
Why couldn't the detect it?
1. Indians failed to detect movement of the alleged merchant ship from Karachi and then its off loading of passengers at high sea.
2. These 10 daredevils traveled in rubber dinghies up to Bombay shores unnoticed. Was the Indian coastal defense system asleep?
3. The terrorists waded through the marshes of Bombay coastline, reached the road network, hijacked police vehicles, divided themselves in three groups and then headed for their targets in the posh localities of Bombay, and EVERYTHING GOES UNNOTICED.
4. Like precision guided missiles these terrorists reach their targets and take over heavily guarded two 5-star hotels, dodging the security system of the entire city of Bombay and the internal security system of these 5-star hotels and the Jewish center also.
5. They fight it out with Indian commandos for 3 days and all but one is killed. The Indians claim that he is ISI sponsored. If we believe the Indian storyline, it defies logic. How can a professional spy agency like ISI commit the following mistakes:
a. Sailing the terrorist off from Karachi. Why not Dubai, Chittagong or Eden for better deception?
b. Credit cards of Pakistani origin in their pockets. Do the suicide bombers carry the IDs in their pockets?
c. Their Pakistani Punjabi ascent. The first lesson given to intelligence operators is to adapt to local environments. If such an operation was planned by Pakistan and ISI, the operatives would have known that they would have to communicate/negotiate with the hostages and others and hence would have concealed this giveaway sign.
Critical Questions Unanswered
1) If the terrorists were Pakistani, how did they have such an intimate knowledge of the terrain? The two or three cowards who attacked the CST on Wednesday night made their way from the CST through a road on the left side of The Times of India building towards the Cama and Albess hospital/Azad Maidan police station, a route that is known only to true-blood Mumbaikars. Were they locals? Or did they conduct extensive reconnisance of the likely routes of escape?
2) The terrorists are said to have done extensive reconnisance of the city. If they are Pakistanis, how did they get earlier entry to the city unnoticed? Did they come in by boat? Or did they use other routes to escape notice?
3) Such an operation could not have been conducted without extensive training and preparation, possibly on models of the Taj and Trident or Chabad House/Nariman House. Could this have been achieved at the rudimentary training camps hosted by the Lashkar-e-Tayiba in Pakistan occupied Kashmir? Or was it a more systematised operation conducted by a State agency in a hostile country?
4) Could some of the terrorists have come by boat from the Alibag-Murud Janjira area in Maharashtra's Raigad district, rather than from Pakistan? Boats ply through the day from the Alibaug area to the Gateway of India, and it would be easy for terrorists to use this mode of transport rather than high-speed boats which would have attracted the Coast Guard's attention.
Who Could Be Possibly Behind The Attacks?
A) Hindu Terror Groups
1. Shiv Sena – Army of Shiva
2. Bajrang Dal
3. Durga Vahini
A ragtag, government-armed Hindu militant groups have been raised in Kashmir and northern India during this decade.
B) Kashmiri Freedom Fighters
Harkat-ul-Ansar or Harkat-ul-Jehad-e-Islami
Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front
Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army
Kashmir Jehad Force
Al Umar Mujahideen
Islamic Students League
Mutahida Jehad Council
Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters
Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
C) Could They Be From Assam?
Bodo Liberation Tigers (BLT)
Dima Halom Daogah (DHD)
Karbi National Volunteers (KNV)
Rabha National Security Force (RNSF)
Koch-RajbongshiLiberation Organisation (KRLO)
Adivasi Cobra Force(ACF)
Karbi People's Front(KPF)
Tiwa National Revolutionary Force (TNRF)
Bircha Commando Force(BCF)
Bengali Tiger Force (BTF)
Adivasi Security Force(ASF)
All Assam Adivasi Suraksha Samiti (AAASS)
Gorkha Tiger Force(GTF)
Barak Valley YouthLiberation Front (BVYLF)
Muslim United LiberationTigers of Assam (MULTA)
Muslim United LiberationFront of Assam (MULFA)
Muslim Security Council of Assam (MSCA)
United Liberation Militia ofAssam (ULMA)
Islamic Liberation Army of Assam (ILAA)
Muslim Volunteer Force (MVF)
Muslim Liberation Army (MLA)
Muslim Security Force (MSF)
Islamic SevakSangh (ISS)
Islamic United ReformationProtest of India (IURPI)
United Muslim LiberationFront of Assam (UMLFA)
Revolutionary MuslimCommandos (RMC)
Muslim Tiger Force (MTF)
People’s UnitedLiberation Front (PULF)
D) Maybe Nagaland?
National Socialist Councilof Nagaland (Isak-Muivah)– NSCN(IM)
National Socialist Councilof Nagaland (Khaplang)– NSCN (K)
Naga NationalCouncil (Adino) – NNC (Adino)
Tripura Liberation OrganisationFront (TLOF)
United Bengali LiberationFront (UBLF)
Tripura TribalVolunteer Force (TTVF)
Tripura Armed TribalCommando Force (TATCF)
Tripura TribalDemocratic Force (TTDF)
Tripura Tribal YouthForce (TTYF)
Tripura LiberationForce (TLF)
Tripura Defence Force (TDF)
All TripuraVolunteer Force (ATVF)
Tribal Commando Force (TCF)
Tripura Tribal YouthForce (TTYF)
All TripuraBharat Suraksha Force(ATBSF)
Tripura Tribal ActionCommittee Force (TTACF)
Socialist Democratic Frontof Tripura (SDFT)
All TripuraNational Force (ATNF)
Tripura Tribal Sengkrak Force (TTSF)
Tiger Commando Force (TCF)
Tripura Mukti Police (TMP)
E) MEGHALAYA Anyone?
Hynniewtrep NationalLiberation Council (HNLC)
Achik NationalVolunteer Council (ANVC)
People’s LiberationFront of Meghalaya (PLF-M)
People's Guerrilla Army
Terror in Mumbay’ & Malegaon ‘Hindu Terror’, Any Connections? Who ‘hired’ them?
Militant Hindu involvement are slowly being uncovered!
1. ATS Chief Hemanth Karkare was intelligently uncovering the masks of the real ‘terrorists’ who were behind the terrorist attacks in India. He was given a threat to his life just two days before.
2. The 1st target were the ATS leaders - three of them the most wanted by Malegaon criminals and immediately shot dead in early hours, including Hemanth Karkare.
3. The terrorists entered Mumbai from the sea but they did not cross international borders. Instead they just took off from Gujarat, within Indian territory!
4. It is well known that ‘Mumbai Terrorists’ had very good and excellent knowledge about their targets, the most important one was the ATS leaders! They are well familiar with Taj and Oberoi Hotels and other targets!
5. In the first 38 hours of the operation, there were no clues obtained with Pakistan's involvement nor in the media.
7. Unlike Leshkar-e-Tayyeb’s jehadists with beards and turbans, these youngsters are clean shaved. Are they really Jehadis? One of the terrorists the media showed was wearing a yellow band on his right hand (a sanghi sign, as seen in Gujarat riot scenes - even RSS female cadets wear it)!
8. Why did Modi visit Mumbai? Other CMs of other states didn't. He immeditely declares the hands of Pakistan in ‘Mumbai Terror’ - how does he know? He immedately declares of financial aid of 1 crore to every military man killed, to Maharastra. What's the connection of Gujarat to the ‘Mumbai Terror'?
The Indian Government, Armed Forces & Intelligence FUCKED UP
Within weeks of the September 11th attacks, Washington had gathered sufficient details about a possible terrorist attack on US soil. Although nothing was done about it (for whatever reason), the government and armed forces had prior knowledge.
For an attack of this scale to take place in India's largest city, without the knowledge of the Government, Armed Forces and Intelligence is ridiculous. It's quite apparent that either the Indian establishment is completely retarded or they had prior knowledge to this attack, and may have infact played a significant role in it as well.
It's odd, how the Indian Navy always manages to arrest Pakistani fishermen, yet couldn't stop a "ship full of terrorists". The reason why they couldn't stop this ship was because the ship never left Karachi...it left GUJARAT!
Whatever is being said in the media is a complete lie. India is trying to cover-up a massive SCREWUP by blaming Pakistan. They all suffer from post-Partition syndrome.
1. To Make India Look Like Victims of Terrorism
It's hilarious they are making themselves look like victims, when infact it's this very same country which is supporting and carrying out terror in Kashmir and Assam!
2. Take Pressure off Kashmir
This year spawned one of the largest ANTI-INDIA protests in Kashmir ever since partition! The people of Kashmir on many occasions this year came out and managed to get the attention of the international media - this had and still has Delhi worried. Kashmiris are more angrier now than ever before.
3. India's "Love" For Pakistan
It's a well known fact they love us. This country united stronger than ever to face off against India (IF IT IS TO OCCUR-WHICH I HOPE IT DOESNT). Tribals from the FATA region offered 3 million volunteers! All the political parties came together.
The expected India Pakistan War
People have already started talking about the expected indo-pak war. I came across a number of people in the past two days, Is war the only solution? India thinks that Pakistanis are involved in the Mumbai terrorist attacks.
These terrorists are not Pakistanis. They are not Muslims. They are not even humans. These are insane people who are snatching away the lives of innocent people in the name of Islam. How can India even think of attacking Pakistan when Pakistan itself is not a safe haven for its very own people? Being a Pakistani, I can unquestionably say that Pakistan doesn’t have anything to do with these attacks. The terrorists and extremists who were involved in these attacks don’t belong to any particular country. In fact such people are everywhere now. What they want is to create panic; they want to create misunderstandings among the countries.
India should not accuse Pakistan of the terrorism which prevailed in Mumbai. And if any case, war will broke among the countries, then the entire world should know that Pakistanis are united, they are one. Don’t forget the war of 1965 when people, instead of getting scared and not leaving their houses, were on the streets. I still visualize the images which I was told by my grandparents regarding the war. Many people of Lahore with their minute weapons moved towards the Wagah border. They had no proper weapon but they were more than willing to die for their country. They were patriotic then and they are patriotic now. Pakistan is our motherland and we will do whatever we can, to save our country.
© 2008. All rights reserved.
Fawwaz Siddiqui email@example.com
Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium
without royalty provided this notice is preserved.